If Harper's Bazaar and Popular Mechanics had a baby, it'd be swaddled in Third Wave Magazine. Everything and everyone you need to know about in fashion tech + wearables, in a beautiful, quarterly publication. It's pretty AND smart.
Our subscribers work for fashion brands, technology companies, startups, and investment + law firms in over a dozen countries. We've got subscribers who work for LVMH, Time Inc, POPSUGAR, Zappos, Spring App, CapGemini, Thomson Reuters, Deloitte, Inditex, Hearst, Conde Nast, Macy's, SheKnows, Polyvore, Westfield, London College of Fashion, LinkedIn, FIT, and tons more.
Don't miss out! SUBSCRIBE TODAY.
Inspiration meets innovation.
In our Issue 02 (shipping now!):
- Meet VSP Global and hear how they are disrupting wearables in a big way.
- Check out the 59 fashion tech + wearables startups on our radar right now.
- See how giant tech conferences SxSW Interactive + Web Summit compare.
- Find out what the Fashion Is Your Business podcast is all about–and get bonus podcast recommendations.
- Learn about 1010 Park Place and the incredible purchasing power of women over 40.
- Silicon Valley is not the only place where startups are innovating–read a book excerpt from “From The Other Side of The World” by Elmira Bayrasli.
- Why do so many fashion conferences suck? Get our take on the crappy pay to play model.
- Why don't people email you back? Brush up on your email etiquette.
- Explore what are the best books and articles to read today in fashion and tech.
- How does fashion use big data? Enjoy a peek into the trends, lifestyles, and startups in fashion + data in our “Fashioning Data” piece comissioned by O’Reilly Media.
- Learn about Poshmark, a startup breaking the down the barriers between fashion + tech while rethinking commerce at the same time in our latest edition of the 'Startup Smackdown.'
- Explore an excerpt from the report “The Future 100: Trends and Change to Watch” from the JWT future group.
- Plus get a little free gift for the fashion tech futurist... and so much more!
Need more convincing? Get a sneak peek into what Issue 01 was all about.